Sunday, July 31, 2011

35th Milo Marathon - Manila Elimination Race

I registered myself, hubby and my brother online last Jul 19 for the 5K run, registration fee is 100php for 3K Kiddie Run and 5K, 500php for 42K/21K/10K.



Map of 5K



Five days before the race and still no singlet. I don’t know who to follow up for our race kit delivery. All the numbers listed on Milo website is useless. I emailed Runrio but I received no reply from them.  It’s our first time to enter in this kind of event and we’re really looking forward to run so I’m a bit worried that our race kit won’t arrive on time.

Three days before the event, someone from Runrio called to inform that they already shipped the kit. The next day, our race kit finally arrived.The kit includes singlet,  bib number and map.



Singlet and bib


 
Come race date, we arrive at MOA around 5:00 AM. The weather wasn’t participating; it was raining. However, there were still a great number of participant who doesn’t mind running in the rain. Energy is still high. I had a fun 5K run despite the rain. I wasn’t able to take picture during the race because I don’t want my camera to be wet.

We did manage to get our Finisher’s Certificate. After the run, we didn’t linger to see the awarding ceremony. We just proceed to the car, get our thing, took picture then change our clothes.


Kaya mo yan!


Despite the rain it was very successful, congratulations to all runners, Runrio, Milo and all the supporter of this event.

Looking forward to my next run!

No comments:

Post a Comment